The Thematic Working Group (TWG) was established in 2013 and focuses on ways to improve the teaching and learning of Health Policy and Systems Research (HPSR) around the world, with an emphasis on applications in low and middle-income countries and disadvantaged populations.
Teaching and Learning Clinic at HSR2016
Health Policy and Systems Research DatabaseRead more »
Publications and Resources
- T&L TWG Bulletin August 2017
- TWG Teaching And Learning 2016 Annual Reporting
- Webinar slides for Planning meeting for Teaching and Learning clinic session at Vancouver Symposium
- Poster: Development of a global Database for Health Policy and Systems Research Training Opportunities, 19 Apr 2016
- Quarterly Bulletin of Teaching and Learning TWG, 19 Apr 2016
- Quarterly Bulletin of Teaching and Learning HSR_summer_2015 14 Sept
- Blog - Global mapping of health policy and systems research training report: Out now, Feb 2015
- Report - Global Mapping of Health Policy and Systems Research Training, Feb 2015
- Presentation slides, Global Mapping of HPSR Training, Nov 2014
- Webinar minutes, Thematic Working Group on Teaching and Learning Health Policy and Systems Research , Dec 2014
We welcome input from all Thematic Working Group members and from the HPSR community more broadly. Your input is particularly valuable in the following areas:
Are you aware of additional training opportunities and open access materials, particularly in Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa, Eastern Europe, and China that we can include in the repository?
Can you share information about relevant events, such as conferences and seminars related to training for HPSR, which we can include in the repository or on the homepage of the TWG?
Is there new information about short courses, online trainings, and other opportunities for innovation in HPSR training that we can help promote?
Do you have expertise or interest in graphic or multimedia design, publicity and social media support, organizing webinars and events, or fundraising support that could increase the profile and activity of the TWG?
If you would like to get involved, help or have good ideas about how to take forward the work of the group, we would like to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact any of the group co-chairs.
If you'd like to join the group then please email Meike Schleiff: mschlei4(at)jhu.edu
Please join in on our disucssions on teaching and learning HPSR on LinkedIn.Join our group