Become a member of Health Systems Global
HSG is a society that places the needs and aspirations of its members at its core. As a member of that society you will have access to key and up-to-date information on health policy and health systems and the space to engage and connect within this large community.
Being a member of HSG provides the opportunity to:
- Make your voice heard through engagement in our Thematic Working Groups (TWGs), HSG Board and committees
- Receive information and support including practical resources; updates; evidence and learning
- Connect with your peers with discounted rates at the Global Symposium on Health Systems Research and many other channels and spaces
Who can join?
Membership can be individual or organizational. As an organizational member of HSG, all staff within your organization can take advantage of our member benefits and access a range of information, support, networking and professional development opportunities.
Membership fees are based on the income level of your country of residence, in relation to being a low or middle-income country (LMIC) or a high-income country (HIC).
Please contact the Secretariat for further information about organizational membership.Join HSG now
Find out more about HSG Membership
- Members are able to vote for board members and stand for election on the committees
- Access to evidence and learning with member and stakeholder blogs, videos, podcasts and webinars
- Information about current and future opportunities, including jobs, funding, courses, scholarships, fellowships and events
- Discounted rates at the biennial Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- Knowledge exchange and network building through HSG's TWGs
- Showcase your work via the HSG blog to the large and diverse community
- Engage and share via HSG social media; Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- 20% discount on the author processing charges for all BioMed Central journals, provided by HSG's non-exclusive affiliation with BMC Health Services Research.
- Discount to Health Policy and Planning and a 25% reduction on article processing charges for all submissions to the journal.
- 50% discount on the article publishing charge (APC) for submissions to BMJ Global Health and a 20% discount on the APC for BMJ Open.